These conditions constitute a legally binding contract between users and GasyNet. By using the GasyNet site, you agree to abide by these terms.
Conditions and any other conditions that govern the products or services offered by GasyNet. These conditions apply whether you are viewing the GasyNet site via a personal computer, a mobile device or any other system or device known today or developed or discovered in the future and that you access it as a member or other user.
In these Conditions, the words “use”, “to use” or “using” refer to any time a user, directly or through an intermediary, by means of a machine or device:
– Accesses, displays, views or interacts with the GasyNet site,
– Prints or copies from the GasyNet website,
– Forwards, receives or exchanges data, communicates with GasyNet or tries to do so,
– Uses, benefits from, takes advantage of or interacts with any feature, service or functionality of GasyNet for any purpose whatsoever.
The company GasyNet is established in Madagascar, you thus access a Malagasy community network, governed by and exploited according to the Malagasy law.
Any personal information that we obtain as a result of your use of the GasyNet site is collected and used in Madagascar or transferred to our partner networks. By using the GasyNet website and providing us with personal information, you:
– Consent to the transfer, processing and/or storage of this information;
– Acknowledge that the Malagasy law sets a lower level of personal data protection than the law of various countries;
– Understand that GasyNet will collect and handle data concerning you (collection, processing, transfer, storage …) in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of privacy and Malagasy law. As such, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws and regulations you are subject to, in any other country or jurisdiction.
By registering for the GasyNet Newsletter, you agree to receive the published issues as and when you wish. You can unsubscribe at any time from the list of recipients of the Newsletter.
Software, applications, databases, information, organization, text, graphics, appearance and usability, advertising copy and other intellectual property, are the exclusive property of GasyNet or our licensors, all the rights are reserved.
To the extent that you meet all of our eligibility criteria and comply with these Terms, we grant you a limited license giving you the right to access and use the GasyNet website. This limited license is non-exclusive, and intended for your non-commercial and personal use only. It may not be sub-licensed or assigned and may be revoked at any time upon notice and for any reason.
You must ensure that your action does not infringe any notice of ownership, information or restriction appearing on the GasyNet website or the content offered therein. Unless expressly stated otherwise, these Terms shall not be construed as granting any license to intellectual property rights. GasyNet is protected by Malagasy law. Any fraudulent use may involve your civil liability or expose you to criminal prosecution.
Through some menus (Career, Contact Us …), you can submit, publish and make available messages through the site GasyNet. We may remove or take charge in the manner we deem appropriate any written material we receive via these pages. We reserve the right to take no action on any improper message, that is, on any posting relating to:
– A copyright infringement or privacy rights of any other person
– A message that is unlawful, threatening, intimidating, harassing, violent, hateful, defamatory, obscene, indecent or intended to interfere with the use of the site by others;
– Commercial: advertising, promotional, spam or other unsolicited messages;
– Fraudulent access to the GasyNet site, connected computers, devices or networks or user data or which modifies or hinders the use or operation of GasyNet or Community Sites;
We do not accept any responsibility for the messages left via the GasyNet site, we guarantee neither its sincerity, accuracy nor reliability.
You agree not to:
– Upload to or download from the GasyNet website, except for authorized documents;
– Display, distribute, reproduce, modify, store, sell, transfer or use one or more elements of the GasyNet website;
– Create derivative works of the site or some elements of the site GasyNet
– Allow others to do so.
You warrant the following:
– You have the legal right and the ability to conclude and comply with these Terms;
– All information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date;
– You own or hold all the rights necessary to act under these Terms;
– Your activities are legal in any jurisdiction where you use the GasyNet website.
Currently, use of the GasyNet site does not give rise to any payment of duties or fees. Access for consultation and authorized downloads are completely free.
The site GasyNet and all its content and all the elements made available through the site are provided exclusively “as is”. You use the GasyNet elements at your own risk and we disclaim any express or implied warranties. We do not guarantee the elements contained on this site or the security associated with the transmission of personal information through GasyNet elements. We do not warrant that the GasyNet elements will work in any way, that any defects will be rectified or that the GasyNet elements (or servers, networks or services that make them available) are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant that your use of GasyNet elements is legal in any jurisdiction. If you are not satisfied with the GasyNet site, your only recourse is to stop using it.
We cannot be held responsible for links to third party sites on or in connection with the GasyNet site. We do not verify or endorse external sites, their activities, their associated goods or services, or their privacy practices. We disclaim any responsibility in this regard. Therefore, you must always rely on your personal judgment before using an outdoor site.